What Can Staff Expect to Learn With LIQUID-U™?
LIQUID-UTM covers the essential basics like spirit, wine & beer types, definitions, ingredients and label reading. Your employees will understand what makes each style of spirit, wine or beer unqiue, and they'll gain the confidence to explain those differences to customers. Each course is beautifully illustrated and interactive with custom audio, featured videos and learning exercises.
Preview: Category Basics Modules
Agave Spirits Category Basics
Wine Basics: Introduction to Wine
Production Models is one place where LIQUID-U™ really excels. With each interactive Production Model, your staff will gain an understanding of how each wine, spirit or beer gets its essential taste components and properties - from grains, to grapes, fermentation, distillation, aging, blending and finishing. These are the details that today's wine, spirits & beer drinkers want to know about.
Preview: Two of Our Amazing Production Models
*For Tablet/Computer Viewing
American Whiskey Production
Great for Distributors, Career Bartenders or Beverage/Retail Managers, we offer training on Selling Strategies and Conversation Starters. Here we focus on the unique points of key Spirits, Wine & Beer segments. For example, what are the 'must know' points to confidently talk to your Suppliers; or what are the best history, production or product attributes of each category to lead your customers to request higher value styles. It's an art and a science - and it's an area of training unique to LIQUID-U™.
Preview: Powerful Strategy Education
*For Tablet/Computer Viewing
American Whiskey Sales Strategies
Scotch Whisky Sales Strategies
This final part of the process puts it all together - outlining leading brands according to style and price segment. Without showing favoratism to any particular supplier, this module adds an essential context for your staff to see the marketplace of brands objectively. Staff learn where each fits, and how it compliments a modern day portfolio. It's another LIQUID-U™ feature you won't find anywhere else.
Preview: Marketplace Insights
The Brandy/Cognac Category
The Irish Whiskey Category
What Does a LIQUID-U™ Program Look Like?We Follow a 4 Step Process to Measure Learning,
Empower Sales & Enhance Customer Service:
The best way to motivate staff is to let them know you're interested in their success. One way to do that: start with a Knowledge Assessment Exam to allow staff to openly share areas where they want to improve. We'll provide you a summary report showing the areas where your staff could use more training.
Choose from among our growing list of course offerings. Choose lessons that are 'category basics' lasting 5-10 minutes. Or, choose to focus on more advanced topics such as how spirits & wine are made, label reading, or leading brands.
Each course ends with a test. Monitor staff to ensure they are meeting learning goals. Suggest course re-takes where results need improvement. Post a 'Learning Leadership' board in a common area to motivate success.
As courses work is completed, take time at a staff meeting to acknowledge or reward achievement. Ask staff to share what they have learned using questions from our Retention Assessment Guide. Repeat steps 1-4 as new employees join your team!
An Amazing Introductory Offer:
PLUS AN INDUSTRY FIRST: Your Monthly Cost Can Actually Go Down the More Users You Train!
Just $199 Per Month & No Long Term Commitment
Comprehensive Spirits, Wine, Beer & Bartender Skills Program
- Oh Yes We Did!
LIQUID-UTM is the First & ONLY professional online staff training program that covers Spirits, Wine, Beer & Bartender Skills. There's no other program with as wide a content coverage to get ther job done right, the first time.
- Select From:
+Individualized Learning Assessments to establish each employee's learning baseline.
- +25 full length courses and over 100 individual training modules.
- +Course Examples Include: Whiskies (all styles), Agave Spirits & Tequila, Gin, Rum, Vodka, Brandy, Cognac, Red Wine, White Wine, Sparkling Wine, Fortified Wine, Aromatized Wine, Wine Production, Wine Geography, Wine Taste Profiles, Beer Styles, Beer Production, and Beer Geography.
Turn Key plans for up to 125 users -
Only a 6 month commitment is required
- Program Includes:
+Basic Skills Package
Employee Skills Assessments, all "Basics" level courses and Bartender Skills modules - the perfect turn key program for your whole front-of-house staff.
- +Full Featured, LMS
Receive full access to our award-winning online learning platform, customized with your own landing page and branding.
- +Training & Support Package
We get you up and running in just a few weeks - and then provide service to keep you 100% satisfied and your learners with easy access.
- +Option: Go Pro!
For an additional $25/month, add Professional Level courses - our full-length, more in-depth Spirits, Wine & Beer courses for Career Bartenders, Bar Managers, Buyers and Distributor Sales Specialists.
Here's How It Works ...
Here's How You Save
- Achieve an agreed target user level of 51% of your registered staff and we'll drop your monthly cost by 15%
- This industry first reward makes LIQUID-UTM the most cost effective training program of its kind available today.
- All online and live learning programs for Spirits, Wine & Beer make you pay more as you add more learners. You get penalized for using the program and trying to train more of your staff - NOT with LIQUID-UTM.
- We WANT you to add more learners, and we WANT you to be inclusive. And we put our guarantee where it matters most - your bottom line.
- NO one else does this, as no other training program or platform is as dedicated to your success as LIQUID-UTM. Contact us for complete details!
Created by the Leading Developer of Online Wine & Spirits Training
- Created by IMS, the industry's #1 Team of online course creators for distilled spirits, wine & beer - hundreds of courses created
- Courses used by tens of thousands of learners around the world
- 20+ years of industry experience in the adult beverage & online education industries
- First hand training at top spirits & wine producer facilities aroud the world
- CSS Certified team and members of USBG, SWE, the NRA and other industry associations